Wednesday, December 28, 2011

First Christmas

Christmas was so much fun I couldn't have asked for a better first Christmas for Reina. She had so much fun, and even opened a ton of presents on her own. Reina is also sitting up on her own and has been for about a month now! She is getting so big and growing up so fast! She is just about to turn 6 months, January 9th, and I can't believe it!!


Mom and Reina by the tree

Reina loves opening gifts!

Yay a book!!

Hanging out with Aunty J and Uncle J

Aunty J

Reina laying on her present

Reina loves her christmas trees

Mama and Reina

Mom, Reina and Mama

Our very own Hallmark Card

My girls

Yay!! I love clothes

eating bows is so much fun

Mom, my hair is a mess don't take that picture!

My loves

Mom stop talking open the present

Me, Raegan (our Niece), Reina and Tiffany

Reina and her cousins


Reina opening her Christmas eve present

Christmas eve pajamas!

MOMMYS, I'm TIRED!!

Meeting her Uncle Willie for the first time!

It was so sweet then her put her in a basket

She wanted to put on my ear muffs 








I hope you all enjoyed a peek into just a few of the pictures we took of Reina's first Christmas.
I hope you all had a wonderful and spectacular holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment