Friday, January 6, 2012

DIY camera bag

This is how I converted my ugly, plain camera bag into a cute and fashionable one!
I used the Nikon camera bag that came with my camera as seen below



So I converted that bag into this one!





Step 1:
Empty out the entire bag 



Step two:
Cut off the flap on top with the yellow trim




I cut as close as I possibly can (there are a few bits left but I'm not worried about it)
If you wanted to get closer you could use a actual razor blade



Step 3:
Cut off the strap (you can leave this on if you want to be able to remove your bag and carry it around set I however did not need to)



Step 4: 
Remove clips from front of bag





I chose to take these off by just undoing the strap rather than cut it off in-case I needed to re-attach them for another reason.


Step 5:
Grab your bag (make sure the size is right)
and clean it out completely








Step 6:
Insert the black bag into your bag of choice





Step 7:

Insert spacers to best fit your items





 Step 8:


Add all of your camera(s) and accessories!




I tried to label everything so you could see how much extra room I had and I still have plenty of room to add other things.


Hope you enjoyed this post!!


XOXO,




No comments:

Post a Comment