Friday, September 23, 2011

When Reina was 2 months 4 days!!

I can't believe my baby girl is 2 months already! I really feels like just yesterday I was still pregnant time has flown by so fast. I love her so much its unimaginable! I love being a mama more than anything, it is the most rewarding thing I have ever done in my life. I have been meaning to do outfit posts but its hard to get some photos of my outfits because I'm always holding Reina. She loves to be cuddled and held right now so I am going to get as much as I can cause I know it wont last forever. I have enjoyed these 2 months so much its unreal I am so in love with our little angel.









Yesterday she got her first round of shots and she was not a happy camper she screamed her head off and then calmed down but around 6 o'clock she got really fussy and her thighs were red and swollen it was horrible we had to give her some infant Tylenol and she calmed down she is now back to her happy normal self thank goodness! She was so upset it was almost enough to make me cry.




I can honestly say I have been exhausted, stressed, and on my last nerve. Not with Reina but just from life with a new baby in general. But I would not change anything for the world I love my life and lifestyle that I couldn't imagine anything else I am so blessed to be a stay at home mommy I hope I can continue to do so for many many months. (hopefully minimum a year)








Anyway I just want to know what you all want to know about...


XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment