Saturday, January 22, 2011

First Blog post of 2011 and new blog

So this is my first blog post of 2011 and I feel like I have been slacking and I really want to get better but I'm not sure what you guys want to hear/read/watch.


I have been debating putting up crafting ideas, home renovation, baby related and I just don't know what you want to see what you are interested in even though I don't have a huge following I still love to blog...




I think I will just include everything I mean its my blog right? So from now on you all shall see my beauty, baby, home decor/improvement, and crafting tutorials. I hope you are all looking forward to this I know I am.




 This year I am trying to get better about taking my camera with me whenever I do something but I am always forgetting or dreading lugging that big boy around. Well I better get used to it when the baby is here it will be strapped to me like a third arm!






I just wanted to share with you all my belly shots from 3 weeks til 15 weeks which I will be 16 weeks on Monday, January 24th, 2011






Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!!!


Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment