Monday, January 31, 2011

Cleaning/ Packing

Good morning, afternoon or evening!!!
I hope your day is going well whatever time it is for you!! I have spent the past few weeks slowly and gradually packing and cleaning in between and I just have to say I am getting sick of it. I love going through things to decide whether I want to keep it anymore but its so exhausting especially while pregnant!!

So if you don't know we're planning on moving...when you say? Well that's the uncertain part (which really sucks) right now we are living in a family members house while they are trying to sell it. There are so many pros and cons to this. One pro is that our rent is less and we get to have a place to stay, we also have don't have to actually move yet and not a whole ton of pressure to find a place to live which means we can find the perfect place (I'm hoping).

Some cons are well strangers coming in to look at the house, especially when I feel the house looks like a disaster because there are boxes all over the place. Plus baby's room ugh! Just thinking about it makes me want to cry, every time I walk by I want to cry, we have the crib and the changing table set up and the dressers but that's it the rest of the room is just covered in boxes I mean its neat but we can't do anything I can't decorate (or nest) and it drives me crazy.

 I know you may be thinking I have plenty of time to get everything in order. I am sure I do I am just really anxious to get everything set up and perfect before baby comes and I do not want to procrastinate and it makes me feel uneasy. I guess I'll have to get over it.

Anyway another thing that peeves me about "moving" is that now were taking everything off the walls and cleaning out old things and boxing everything up makes the place feel so much less home-y. It just feels like well I guess uncertainty.


Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment