Friday, February 11, 2011

Slacker

Hey I am so sorry I have been slacking on these posts I will have a ton of stuff to update you on next week!! I am so excited Monday, Valentine's Day, we are going to find out the gender of baby!!! I am sooo excited and nervous all at the same time I mean it's either one or the other and once we know the other gender is basically pushed out almost 100%. Don't get me wrong I totally want to know so we can get gender specific and everything like that. I guess I shouldn't be too worried this won't be my last baby so I have another chance to have the other!

Also I will be going to my school on Tuesday and I will have my final decision made I know I said I was going to become a teacher but I have looked into going to back to Cosmetology school for now. I have looked into both schools and everything else involved in the future with the jobs and they pretty much are comparable as far as salary, satisfaction, etc. I'm not saying a teacher could be a stylist or a stylist could teach but I'm saying they have some of the same aspects.  So I will make my final decision on Tuesday where I will go and if I choose to teach I can always do cosmetology at another time or vice versa. I am not going to stress myself out about it anymore I have options and they are mine and mine only to make.


So those are only a few things that have been keeping me from posting on here my mind has been busy working and thinking of so many things I just haven't been able to get them out to read so I am trying to release it a bit. I will talk to you all very soon!!


Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment