Friday, April 15, 2011

Lux Addiction Phone case Review



So I want to run through a review of a phone case made by Lux Addiction.


 I love sparkly, shiny, glittery stuff and this is super sparkly!! If you are like me and love these kinds of conversation starters then you'll love Lux Addiction!


 They make cases for all different kinds of phones, you just let them know which model you have. You can even have a case custom made!
 My review is going to be more about my experience with Lux Addiction and how I feel about how the case is made and overall thoughts.



Quality: The quality to me is overall okay. After having it on my phone for about 1 hour, one tiny crystal did come off. I checked all other crystals, but no others came off. The next couple days they were fine but on the third day another gem fell off as I was picking up my phone. (I want to also add that I am not super rough with my phone.)
 Extra crystals do come with your case as well. It's not a big deal, just wanted to state that it did happen. You really can't even tell where they fell off from. I do really love the design that I got and it snaps onto your phone with ease. The case fits exactly right and I have had no other problems with it so far.
Experience: My experience with Lux Addiction was really great. They were extremely helpful when I was in contact with them. They told me it would take 2 weeks and it took exactly 2 weeks on the day.
Shipping was really fast and it was packaged very nicely in bubble wrap and a medium size white bag. When I contacted them letting them know a jewel had fallen off they had advised me to use a nail glue to re-attach it to my phone. (however I decided against doing this as you can't even see where they fell off from.)
Price: Now I'm definitely not going to say they are cheap. They are expensive ($79.95) and some may say definitely over priced. If you are crafty, you can always make one yourself.
But I might add that they use a different kind of glue that makes the jewels stay on better/longer. So the price is going to depend if you really want one.


So there is my review for Lux Addiction phone case. I hope this review helps you all in some way!
XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment