Saturday, April 2, 2011

M.I.A!

Hey everyone!!

First off I want to start off by saying I am so sorry I haven't wrote in such a long time. I had some issues with my Internet not allowing me to access this blog page! I have been scrapping my mind at what to do searching hi and low what could be the problem changing my settings on IE (Internet explorer) EVERYTHING!! Needless to say I have finally fixed it I'm sure it was a number of things and I don't want to go into detail but I am glad to be back!!!

While I was gone I turned 6 months pregnant!!!!
This was me at 25 weeks!! 


I finally have a bump and it doesn't look like fat!! I am feeling great and I am so happy!!

My birthday is on Monday April 4th! I will be turning a glorious 22 and I can honestly say being pregnant for my birthday is so far my favorite!! It is just such a wonderful beautiful blessing and I would never change it for the world. I know a lot of people who keep saying " oh too bad you can't drink for your birthday" or "man, what are you going to do for your birthday since you can't party?" I just laugh those things were never me I never wanted to "get wasted" or throw a huge crazy party. I just want an intimate get together with my family and close friends. That may be boring or "lame" to some of you but to me that's just FUN!


This is my sister (I've written about her in previous posts) photo courtesy of : jessica alexander

Also my sister's birthday is coming up on April 7th so that is exciting I got her so many fun gifts and I even handmade her a few things!! I hope she loves them I will post pics when I give it all to her. Another exciting thing that is coming up is on the same day as my sis's birthday my mom is going to be hiking the Grand Canyon!! I am so excited for her, she is going with all of her sisters and I just know they are going to have a blast!

After that my step dad's birthday is on April 13th (lucky us were going to have a joint b-day party for all us April b-days). Then right after that on April 16th is the baby shower!!!! I am so excited and thrilled to see all my family and friends! We also can't believe that we already got a shower gift from two very sweet friends of our they bought us our bassinet!! We put it together to make sure all the pieces were there and it so cute!!




I can't wait for the luxurious desserts my sister has planned for the shower!! We decided to go with a dessert(s) table at the shower since its going to be in the afternoon. So if you didn't get that my sister has been planning the shower and she has been doing such an amazing job!! She even handmade the shower invites and there were a TON!!  She is so great!!!






So after the shower on Sunday, April 17th we are going to have a tour of the hospital! I am so so excited! It is getting so close and feels like time is just flying by faster and faster and any day she will be here, so going to tour the hospital is hopefully going to ease some of the "stress" or "anxiety" I have about not feeling prepared enough. Plus we also have our classes scheduled to start in June so that should help too! I still have a ton more to update you about but that will come later!!


XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment