Wednesday, May 4, 2011

30 weeks!!

I cannot believe we have just 10 weeks left!! It's crazy to think in about 2 months I will have a baby filling up all my time! This pregnancy has flown by so fast and I feel like we still have so much to do!!!





Size of baby: Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds.  Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day

Maternity clothes: Yes for shorts/pants. I can still wear some of my shirts but a few have my belly peeking out

Weight Gain: Finally hit 10 lbs!!

Gender: It's a GIRL named Reina Jean!

Movement: She definitely is getting more and more feisty. She moves a lot during the day and even more in the early evening. She looks like she's trying to kick her way out of my right side! She lately has been doing this jiggly move and it just looks so weird

Sleep: The past few nights have been pretty rough for sleeping I just can't get comfortable and my belly has been feeling like its stretching to far my skin feels as though it may rip.

What I miss: Being able to bend over, walk without getting winded, and walk without a waddle. Most of all I miss sleeping on my belly!

Cravings: This week I had a craving for water, passion fruit tea, and Starbucks.

Symptoms: Ha! Let's see: round ligament pain, sciatic nerve pain, difficulty breathing, little baby feet sticking up into my ribs, exhaustion, lower back pain, and just all around uncomfortableness.


What I'm looking forward to: Being skinny again ... ha! Seeing her gorgeous face and spending time learning the new ins and outs of parenthood with my wife.



Best moment this week: Finding out I do not have diabetes!!! (but I am anemic so I will have to take iron supplements)

No comments:

Post a Comment