Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Update on moving

So if you watch any of my videos or follow my twitter you'd know that we have been on a back and forth battle of wether we are moving or not because of several different things.



Well we have found out/ decided to move and though it is going to be a bit stressful being in my third trimester trying to get moved in and settled all before baby Reina gets here I am also excited and relieved.









I am excited because we can paint her room whatever color we want, we can paint basically anything any color we want as long as we paint it back before we move out. Point number 2 why I am excited/ relieved is that we are going to be getting a 2 year lease that way we have an idea of how much rent and all of the financial costs will be as far as housing for the next two years will be. We will also not have to worry about moving (if we decided to) until Reina is almost two which again is a nice relief!



I am definately not excited about the moving part although I can't help move anything that is also why I am a bit stressed. I just don't want wifey and everyone else to have to do the work while I sit and do.... I have no idea what I'll do. I think I am going to make up little sub sandwiches for every one while helping but I'm not sure what else to do. If you have any suggestions let me know please



One nice thing is that we will have about two weeks to get everything moved in we will get the keys to the new place on the 1st and then we don't have to be out of the place we're in now til about the 17th or so. So that's why we will be able to paint and move at more convient times when its not 1000 degrees.



I also am looking into getting my real estate license before Reina gets here as well. With moving and getting everything settled in I really don't have much time being in my third trimester has made me so exhausted even more than the first tri! I find myself sitting at the table almost nodding off its crazy!



I will have a pregancy update soon I just wanted to let you know a bit about the move.



XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment