Tuesday, June 28, 2011

not-so-stylish

I don't have any cute outfits right now and dont feel the need to go out and buy anything cute for my last 2 weeks of being pregnant so I have resorted to basically what fits. Its not that I'm wearing scrubs or pajama pants/sweats I'm just wearing super casual tank tops, t-shirts, and shorts.

Also being that its so hot here, you step outside and you instantly start sweating, its just easier to wear shorts and a simple t-shirt. I am hoping to get a some what updated wardrobe after I lose the baby weight and everything but we shall see.

I know I said I was going to be stylish during the pregnancy but it has got a lot harder.. like I said it being so hot and not gaining much weight until now...sheesh!

I did take a few pictures today of the outfit I was wearing nothing super special but I will add them and they also are belly shots starting my 38th week exactly today 6-27-11

Ok so the stupid memory card is old it isn't compatable with any of the new computer ports. SO there are no pictures for this post. SORRY


XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment