Wednesday, July 6, 2011

39 weeks 2days Doctor Appointment

So I just got back from my doctors appointment today. My doctor is on call on Friday at the hospital so she said if she wanted to I can do a induction since she will be gone next week!! That news totally freaked me out. I really really like my doctor and I want her to be the one to deliver Reina. I really don't want to be induced but I don't want to have another doctor deliver. I am nervous about that everyone keeps saying don't be nervous and don't worry about who is going to deliver her etc.

I am sorry but this is my first pregnancy and my first labor and delivery so I am going to be nervous and anxious and all of that. I haven't made up my mind about induction or anything, Tiffany and I haven't discussed this yet so that is what we will do.

But more about the appointment, I am almost 2cm dilated and 70% effaced. My doctor gave me a membrane sweep! I was very excited she did so but it was super uncomfortable. It wasn't super like painful per say it was more like a pressure pain. It was very very high up there and she did a sweep quite a few times around. I did cramp a little bit on the car ride home but nothing major. I have had a few braxton hicks since then soon but again nothing major.

I am now drinking some red raspberry leaf tea to try to help with the contractions and keeping them regular and trying to increase them and get them to be more consistant. I will be walking later once it gets cooler, and I will be doing a ton of standing sitting forward to put pressure on the cervix, and also sitting/bouncing on the yoga ball as well.

My sister took me to my appointment because like I said this was one of the appointments Tiffany couldn't make. It wasn't as bad as I thought but I was getting really nervous before the appointment and after the membrane sweep I was a bit sweaty.

Any who I took a few pics of my sissy and I so enjoy!! And wish me labor!!!!!!









Ok so sorry I got photo happy there anyway hope you enjoyed the post I'll post tomorrow.

XOXO,

3 comments:

  1. What a goof in the purple dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you and Jess are so cute:) I got induced with Shayne for the same reasons (my Dr was on call and I wasn't going into labor myself). You have to do what you feel is best. Looking back I would have waited but then again, I know it was nice having my Dr there for me too. Its such a toss up! This time I feel better having anyone deliver because in the moment you really don't care who is there to catch the baby! Ha! I hope you go into labor naturally though and don't have to make the induction decision at all:) You just have to live and learn with your first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appoint setting is an arranged meeting between the two peoples. it can be a so useful to save a time for a big companies or firm they always like to meet every people via the arranged meetings. in this type of meeting we can know early the at what time when we have to go and who will meet us.

    appointment setting

    ReplyDelete