Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Face time!!!!

So this morning I decided to put on mask, not just any mask a strawberry homemade beauty mask!



To make this mask you will need:

  • 1 tsp lemon juice

  • 2 egg whites

  • 3 tsp honey

  • 1 cup strawberries


  • Then you basically Mash or blend all the ingredients. Smooth over face.
    Let it stay for 10 minutes.(or however long you want) Then rinse.

    The "recipe" says its enough for two people but I cut it in half and still have a ton left!




    It doesn't smell gross or like eggs or anything in fact all I can smell is the strawberries. Its a little bit sticky if you happen to touch something with your face but it shouldn't be a problem.




    As it dried I could feel it getting tighter but not an uncomfortable feeling, in fact it feels very refreshing even when its dry.

    So after rinsing it off, my face feels super duper soft and fresh!! I thought it might be a little dry because of the honey but its not!




    All in all I love this mask and I plan on doing it again and again in the future.

    My doctors appointment isn't until later on this afternoon so I think I might do another post for that later! You might get lucky and have two posts today who knows!!

    Hope you enjoyed!!



    XOXO,



    No comments:

    Post a Comment