Monday, July 4, 2011

I didn't write yesterday because we had a big party for my brother who was in town from Chicago and we also stopped by our house so I can see our pups!

I am also writing this post rather late be cause we had a late night last night and actually slept in this morning. We ended up spending an hour and a half at the grocery store getting "supplies" for our dinner.

Tiffany made two delicious appetizers, one was an avocado wrap,  and the other was bruschetta. For dinner we had baked beans and hamburgers with onion, cheese and bacon inside! They were delicious!! Again I do not have pictures I completely forgot I was soo hungry.


Anyway I am pretty tired and have an appointment in the AM so I am headed to bed. Sorry for such a short post but I will try to write longer tomorrow. 

P.S.- Nothing new with Reina she is still not here I am 39 weeks today though. Only one more week til her due date (not that it means anything)



XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment